I am just a sensory of what I’ve said and done.
9. 9. 16
There are a lot of things I want to say. I think some bullet points will help.
- Most of you will not like Norma Jean or Polar Similar.
- That’s ok.
- I do not like metal like I used to.
- But masterpiece’s have a way of defying the barriers we label as genres.
- I wanted to review a softer record this week because I knew people would like it.
- But this record was too dang spectacular not to showcase as the best of the week.
- Meridional was the first Norma Jean record I ever listened to.
- It was too heavy and way over my head at the time (now I like it a lot).
- Wrongdoers took at least ten listens straight through for it to make any kind of sense in my head.
- All I needed with Polar Similar was one listen to fall in love.
- It hits so hard.
- Probably the heaviest album I have ever liked.
- These riffs, much wow.
- Corey’s screams, such amaze.
- Yes, those are tagged rats on the album cover.
- “II. People” scares the bejeebers out of me.
- I am saving up for the vinyl.
- Never mind, just bought it.
For Fans Of: ’68, The Chariot
Favorite Songs: I. The Planet, 1,000,000 Watts, Synthetic Sun, Reaction, A Thousand Years a Minute
Top 10 Potential: Yes.
Album Cover: 9/10
Album Artwork: https://newnoisemagazine.com/album-review-norma-jean-polar-similar/